I am presenting a webinar on avoiding the pitfalls in fatal accident claims on the 29th March 2019, 1 – 2 pm. It is designed to look at those areas of fatal accident litigation where a lawyer can be negligent, or run into significant problems.
ISSUES TO BE COVERED
- Important issues prior to death, the consequences of a settlement of a pre-death action
- Limitation, including Section 33 in fatal cases
- Issuing correctly
- Ensuring you have the correct dependants
- The need to obtain evidence
- The apportionment hearing
Booking details are available here.